This Spring we’re expanding our Guest Services team. Do you want to be a part of it?
I absolutely adore my job. Hospitality is one big problem-solving task, and it gives your brain a new way of thinking – you are constantly thinking ahead!
Our Guest Services team is the first port of call for our guests and diners. Charged with overseeing all aspects of guest experience, you’ll uphold the hotel’s reputation to deliver exceptional and memorable service to all customers.
As part of the team, you’ll work closely with the Sales and Events, Front of House Operations and Housekeeping teams, ensuring all guests’ needs are met for accommodation and event enquiries, as well as managing dining reservations. We believe in high energy and want to bring someone with great enthusiasm and creative ideas into our business.
In this full-time, hands-on role, your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Working with a guest services team and reporting to the Hotel Manager
- Ensuring all guests’ needs are met for accommodation and event enquiries, as well as managing dining reservations
- Delivering 4 star Luxury and 2 star Rosette service in the amazing grounds of Healing Manor Hotel
- Quality control checks on hotel rooms and general areas, upholding your own high standards
- Acting as concierge and brand ambassador
- Upholding our drive for excellence and delivering the very best in customer experience and service
- Ensuring all daily procedures are completed and handovers are in place, communicating with subsequent shifts and providing your team with the most up-to-date and customer-centric information
- Answering phone calls, emails, and social media enquiries to provide outstanding service
- Be responsible for ensuring any internal messages are routed to the correct department
- Overviewing allocations, accommodation & dining, customer profiling & upselling
- Handling customer satisfaction and expectations, embedding ownership of complaints and solution finding
- Cash and payment handling
- A mixture of weekday and weekend work
- 8–10 hour shifts
Who you are and what do we need?
- Exemplary communication skills and the drive deliverer
- Target-driven and detail-orientated
- Customer-centric with a need to deliver excellence
- Willingness to learn and train others with new skills and develop within the business and the team
- Calm and professional under pressure
- Fast-paced, multi-tasker with exceptional organisational and time-keeping skills
- Problem solver extraordinaire and passionate about effective delivery and the hospitality industry
- Experience of working in a customer-facing role
- The experience to manage client expectations.
- Excellent administration skills and fully IT competent
- Outstanding eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
Skills and Qualifications
- Guest line and Rezlynx experience preferred, but not required. Full training will be provided.
- DMN/Collins experience preferred, but not required. Full training will be provided.
- Reception experience preferred but not essential.
As well as receiving a competitive salary, working at Healing Manor Hotel means being part of a supportive team with great career progression opportunities. We value our team members and their unique ideas, and love to work collaboratively.
- Rotas on rotation with 8 hour shifts: 6.30am – 2.30pm / 2pm – 11pm / 11am – 7pm
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Flexible working arrangements over weekdays and weekends
- £10.50 – £11 per hour for 24+ or:
- 24 hour contract (3 days) – salary of £14,000
- 32 hour contract (4 days) – salary of £18,500
- 40 hour contract (5 days) – salary of £23,000
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Staff discount on hotel stays
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Career progression
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with details of why you are a great fit for our Guest Services team.
For more about jobs at Healing Manor Hotel, please click here.