We understand how difficult it can be when you have to leave your pet at home, so when you stay here at Healing Manor Hotel, you don’t have to! We have dedicated pet-friendly rooms and acres of beautiful grounds for you and your beloved pooches to explore. Healing Manor Hotel is located on the outskirts of Grimsby, a short drive or train ride away from Cleethorpes Beach and is surrounded by beautiful countryside walks, perfect for a day out in North East Lincolnshire with your dog.
Our pet-friendly service includes;
- A dog bowl for water in your room.
- A delicious dog-friendly meal from our dog menu, where they can join you as you dine our pub The Pig and Whistle.
- Complimentary dog treats and emergency poop-bags behind the bar.
Additional services can be arranged upon request;
- Pet food in your room
- Birthday celebration cake
- Local pet grooming information
- Map of nearby parks and walks
- Veterinary service and emergency details
Please let us know at the time of booking that you’ll be bringing your pet. There will be an additional £20 charge when bringing pets. Please note that unfortunately whilst dogs are welcome in our pub, the Pig & Whistle, we can’t allow your furry friends into our restaurant the Portman. If you’d like to enjoy breakfast with your pooch, tables are available outside during the summer months, or order breakfast to your room, for a delicious breakfast in bed with your four legged friend.